Exercise is such an important part of my life. One great thing I get from working out is the detoxifying effect of sweating. This natural body process plays an important role in the proper functioning of our bodies. However, it is also often taken for granted and sometimes hated. To give everyone a greater understanding of sweating, I decided to put together 7 facts about it.
1. What Exactly is Sweating?
Photo Credit: Suji Cha
Sweating is the body's most effective cooling mechanism. When our #body temperature increases, we produce sweat. When the sweat evaporates from our skin, heat is distributed from our #skin to the cooler surroundings.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4413
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36617