When you live in a country as large as the United States it must be hard to imagine what it’s like living on a tiny island smaller than Wyoming. It would be easy to just say, "well #everything is bigger in America," and that probably is true but here’s a few comparisons. Here are 7 notable differences between America and Britain.
1. Water Water Everywhere
Photo Credit: D_L_Alberto
You have the Great Lakes, we have erm, puddles in comparison. You have Lake Superior at 32,000 square miles, whereas the UK’s largest inland #body of water is Lough Neagh at 148 square miles in Northern Ireland.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 97815
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 68410
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6229
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6143
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56422