When you live in a country as large as the United States it must be hard to imagine what it’s like living on a tiny island smaller than Wyoming. It would be easy to just say, "well #everything is bigger in America," and that probably is true but here’s a few comparisons. Here are 7 notable differences between America and Britain.
1. Water Water Everywhere
Photo Credit: D_L_Alberto
You have the Great Lakes, we have erm, puddles in comparison. You have Lake Superior at 32,000 square miles, whereas the UK’s largest inland #body of water is Lough Neagh at 148 square miles in Northern Ireland.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7904
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6065
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5045
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38917