There’s so much to do these days that getting enough sleep can be impossible sometimes, but we all know that getting our full amount is vital for having gorgeous skin and hair! If you find life getting in the way of your 8 hours a night, here are my top six ways to maximize your beauty sleep…
1. Fighting Damage
While you are asleep, your skin heals itself from all the damage it’s suffered during the day. Your #body releases melatonin as you get into a deep slumber, and this helps your skin to regenerate and fix any damage. If you aren’t getting enough sleep, this might not be happening, and your skin will really suffer as a result. If you want gorgeous, radiant skin try searching for a face cream containing melatonin! I use Origins Night Health Bedtime Cream, which has worked miracles for my #skin!
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 96015
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 6679
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6189
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6023
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 55622