Headache – one of the most common uncomfortable feelings that everyone had experienced at least once in their life.
It’s OK if you have it once or twice a year, it's inevitable if you did not sleep enough for the last couple of weeks or you are coming down with a cold or you had a lot of stress previously.
But if you have a headache 2-3 times a week and consider it normal – don't, cause ... it's not!
If you just keep taking pain medication without thinking why you get the headache you might make things worse, because by covering symptoms you are not solving the problem that causes it. The problem remains the same and even continues to #grow.
So here are 5 Basic Reasons why you have a headache, so that you know what causes it:
1. Toxins Build up ...
Most headaches start because of toxins overload which decreases amount of oxygen in the brain cells. Any pain is always the signal of low oxygen in the area. Some medications can even cause headache as a side effect.
To learn more about detox, read 15 Important Facts about Detoxification You Must Know …
In order to get rid of toxins, follow advice from 3 Most Effective Healthy Ways to Detox Your Body …
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418