It is always better to prevent than to cure. Chapped lips can be caused by a number of factors, and many of them, such as being for a long #time in a dry and cold environment, eating very salty dishes, or kissing outside in a windy weather ;) , can be avoided or at least minimized.
Chapped lips can also be triggered by your hypersensitivity to a new lipstick, in which case throw it into the garbage and never buy any product of the same brand again. No matter what the cause is, if you have already developed chapped lips, use the following tips to cure them as quickly as possible:
1 Step. Goose or Duck Fat …
Our grandmothers used goose or duck fat to facilitate the healing of chapped lips. Those are truly wonderful remedies, so next time when you are making a roast duck with apples, do not discard the fat, but keep it in the fridge as a traditional medicine. If you do not have any, do not despair - coconut oil, or olive oil, or shea butter, will work great, as well. Apply frequently until your lips heal.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8284
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6516
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6283
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5165
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418