Have you ever received a gourmet basket with your favorite wine and other yummy goodies? A sophisticated #gift of Champaign with caviar or a humble bottle of Chardonnay paired with old French cheeses? If yes, then you probably know what an awesome idea it is!
No matter what the occasion, learn here how to make your friends happy with this great selection of wine - and don’t forget to find among the best wine country gift baskets your own wonderful gift!
1. Merlot …
Merlot is a soft and fruity dry red wine, which originated in the French #region of Bordeaux. It is famous for its deep aromas of black cherry, currant, and green olive along with mint and tobacco tones. This wine is the most delicious when served slightly below room temperature to accompany simply prepared dishes, such as grilled chicken or a roast leg of lamb.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8264
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6455
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418