This is one of the easiest cheesecake recipes yet extremely elegant and it tasted fabulous.
A great substitution for this would be to use white chocolate and then top it with raspberry preserves.
Juice and juliennes of 1 orange can bring more life to the taste of this easy no-bake cheesecake;
absolutely delicious and easy-to-make dessert for quick or emergency situations.
For something different, you can use orange juice instead of water and some finely grated #orange peel that you can put on top.
Ingredients of #Easy Elegant No-Bake Cheesecake
• 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
• 1 envelope (.25 oz.) unflavored gelatin
• 2/3 #cup water
• 2 pkgs.
each) cream cheese, softened
• 2 cups (12-oz.
pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted* and cooled
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Directions of Easy #Elegant No-Bake Cheesecake
• FOR CRUST:
MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in ungreased 9-inch springform pan;
press firmly onto bottom.
• FOR CHEESECAKE;
Sprinkle over #water in small saucepan;
let stand for 1 minute.
Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatine dissolves.
Remove from heat.
• BEAT cream cheese and melted chocolate in large mixer bowl until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
Stir in gelatine mixture;
fold in whipped #cream.
Pour into prepared pan.
Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.
Run knife around edge of #cheesecake;
remove side of springform pan.
• *Follow melting directions on NESTLE package.
• NOTE: 2 prepared 9-inch (9 ounces each) graham cracker crusts can be substituted for the 9-inch #springform crust.
Divide filling evenly;
refrigerate as above.
More Recipes of Delicious #Chocolate Desserts...