It seems like just before a job interview, a #wedding, or any major event, I get an acne break-out. Years ago, I asked my dermatologist if there was anything I could eat, or any foods I could use, that would help me get rid of acne or keep a break-out from happening, and she gave me a whole list of #things. Some of these foods are to eat, and some of them are applied right to your skin. I tried them all, and here are the ones I’ve found that work the best:
The most important thing you can do to get rid of acne is to drink plenty of water. Adults need 64 ounces of water every day, and that’s regular water, not water from juices or soups or sodas. Water will keep your #skin hydrated and will help in flushing out acne-causing chemicals.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8314
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6526
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5185
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518