This refreshing and excellent drink #recipe is superb and very easy to follow even kids can do this;
it tastes wonderful and perfect on a hot summer day.
Your family, especially kids will definitely love this.
You can put a frosty twist with this velvety blend of three types of chocolates and more #ice to add thicker consistency.
#Ingredients of Frozen Hot Chocolate:
• 3 tablespoons superfine granulated sugar (or baking sugar)
• 1 envelope (2 to 3 tablespoons) Double Chocolate Meltdown, Rich Chocolate or Milk Chocolate Flavour NESTLE Hot Cocoa Mix
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1/3 cup each NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels
• 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
• 4 cups ice cubes
• Whipped cream
Directions of Frozen Hot Chocolate:
• Place sugar, cocoa mix and butter in top of double boiler that is set over gently boiling water.
• Stir frequently until melted and smooth paste forms.
• Add morsels;
• When morsels begin to melt, slowly stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
• Stir until smooth and velvety.
Cool to room temperature.
• Place chocolate mixture, remaining evaporated #milk and ice in blender (in batches, if necessary);
• Blend until smooth.
Pour into individual glasses or bowls.
Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
• Sprinkle with additional chopped morsels, if desired.
Serve with a straw and/or spoon.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
- Simple Ways to Maintain Your Weight ⚖ for Girls Who Nailed Their Goal🎯 ...
- 7 Delicious and Refreshing Frozen Dessert Recipes That Will Make You Drool ...
- 7 Hot Chocolate Recipes to Warm You through the Winter ...
- 10 Hershey Chocolate Lover Recipes ...
- Ways to Beat Sugar Cravings 👊🍭 for Women Severely Addicted to Sweets ...
- Protein Packed Breakfasts That Will Keep You Full until Lunch 🍳 ...