This recipe is a winning dessert, so luscious and creamy sure to satisfy both your eyes and taste buds.
You will be impressed with how easy it is to make and how good it tastes.
It is so versatile which means that you can add a special touch to make it vanilla and chocolate cheesecake and drizzle it with little amount of caramel syrup.
This #recipe is one of the most delicious and richest cheesecakes, so you better be careful because you might just get addicted to it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
• 3 8-oz.
packages of softened regular or low-fat cream cheese
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp.
pure vanilla extract
• 1 2/3 cups of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 extra serving size ready-made graham cracker crumb or chocolate crust (9 oz.)
• 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2 tbsp.
• Combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well.
Firmly press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
• Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric hand-held mixer until light and fluffy;
gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in vanilla and 2/3 cup chocolate chips.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes;
turn oven off and leave oven door ajar.
• Leave cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool a on a wire rack.
Cover cheesecake, refrigerate, and chill 8 hours.
• Melt remaining 2/3 cup chocolate chips in top of double boiler;
gradually stir in whipping cream.
Stir over low heat until thickened and smooth.
Remove from heat and spread over cheesecake.
Chocolate chip cheesecake serves 10 to 12.