This recipe is a winning dessert, so luscious and creamy sure to satisfy both your #eyes and taste buds. You will be impressed with how easy it is to make and how good it tastes. It is so versatile which means that you can add a special touch to make it vanilla and chocolate cheesecake and drizzle it with little amount of caramel syrup. This #recipe is one of the most delicious and richest cheesecakes, so you better be careful because you might just get addicted to it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake:
• 3 8-oz. packages of softened regular or low-fat cream cheese
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1 2/3 cups of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 extra serving size ready-made graham cracker crumb or chocolate crust (9 oz.)
• 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2 tbsp. whipping cream
• Combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well. Firmly press mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
• Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric hand-held mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a #time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla and 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Pour mixture into crust. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; turn oven off and leave oven door ajar.
• Leave cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a on a wire rack. Cover cheesecake, refrigerate, and chill 8 hours.
• Melt remaining 2/3 cup chocolate chips in top of double boiler; gradually stir in whipping cream. Stir over low heat until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat and spread over cheesecake. Chill thoroughly.
Chocolate chip cheesecake serves 10 to 12.