So you’ve found the perfect powder foundation or luminizer or eye shadow, but how to apply it? Do you use the mini-brush that comes with your make-up, or is it worth it to invest in a good brush?
My advice: buy the brush! It can make a big difference! As Bobbi Brown says, "The tools are as important as the #makeup itself", and if experts think so, I'd definitely go for a brush. Using a good brush will also help you glam-up in lesser time than with the mini-brush.
If you use the wrong brush though, your make-up will #look clumpy and un-natural, so it's important to go for quality here. These are the best make-up brushes that'll help you take your make-up to the whole new level!
1. Sephora Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
Price: $60 at sephora.com
Yuck, bacteria! I can’t think of a worse way to ruin a good eye-shadow. This seven-piece set is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that destroys bacteria. The set comes in a sleek silver case, and has every kind of brush you could possibly need. Cool!
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 98515
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 69010
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6163
- 7 Websites That Will Stimulate Your Brain ... 5804