So you’ve found the perfect powder foundation or luminizer or eye shadow, but how to apply it? Do you use the mini-brush that comes with your make-up, or is it worth it to invest in a good brush?
My advice: buy the brush! It can make a big difference! As Bobbi Brown says, "The tools are as important as the #makeup itself", and if experts think so, I'd definitely go for a brush. Using a good brush will also help you glam-up in lesser time than with the mini-brush.
If you use the wrong brush though, your make-up will #look clumpy and un-natural, so it's important to go for quality here. These are the best make-up brushes that'll help you take your make-up to the whole new level!
1. Sephora Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
Price: $60 at sephora.com
Yuck, bacteria! I can’t think of a worse way to ruin a good eye-shadow. This seven-piece set is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that destroys bacteria. The set comes in a sleek silver case, and has every kind of brush you could possibly need. Cool!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8744
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5315
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40712