So you’ve found the perfect powder foundation or luminizer or eye shadow, but how to apply it?
Do you use the mini-brush that comes with your make-up, or is it worth it to invest in a good brush?
My advice: buy the brush!
It can make a big difference!
As Bobbi Brown says, "The tools are as important as the makeup itself", and if experts think so, I'd definitely go for a brush.
Using a good brush will also help you glam-up in lesser time than with the mini-brush.
If you use the wrong brush though, your make-up will look clumpy and un-natural, so it's important to go for quality here.
These are the best make-up brushes that'll help you take your make-up to the whole new level!
1. Sephora Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
Price: $60 at sephora.com
I can’t think of a worse way to ruin a good eye-shadow.
This seven-piece set is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that destroys bacteria.
The set comes in a sleek silver case, and has every kind of brush you could possibly need.
- Beauty Products 💄 That Can Harm Your Health ☢️ if You Overuse ...
- 7 Makeup Brush Sets under $50 ...
- 26 of the Best 👍🏼 Beauty Tools & Brushes 🖌 for Girls Who Love Their Makeup 💄💋❤️ ...
- 7 Best Brushes for Your Hair ...
- 13 Best Eye Shadow Brushes to Apply Makeup like a Pro ...
- Super Savvy 💡 Tips to Use Vaseline for Beauty 🎀 Improvement ⏫ ...