It's tough to figure out how to #read men's mixed signals. I have twelve tips listed below that should help with how mixed signals should be taken from men. It's hard to come up with exact scenarios, but I'll do my best to at least provide some examples of what I mean for each tip.
1. He Wants Attention
As hard as it might be to believe, some #people will do a lot just for some attention. Yes, the very reason that he might be giving you #mixed signals is all because he wants attention. He might thrive on #attention from women or he might just be lonely so he’s hot and cold. It’s not right, but it does happen.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418