So, what happens when you and your friend like the same guy? This can put a huge damper on a friendship if it isn't handled gently. There's no need to ruin a lifelong friendship over a guy, but it has happened in the past to many people. I've written down some tips for ways that might help remedy the “one #guy, two friends” situation.
12. Walk Away
This is probably the hardest way to handle the situation for some #people. It just might be the only quick way to remedy it though. Being able to walk away from a weird love triangle might be the best for all those involved. It often takes a more mature person to walk away from a situation such as this. So be the bigger person and stop pursuing him. Is it really worth ruining your friendship over a guy who may or may not like you?
Photo Credit: AmmarQ8.com
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418