So, what happens when you and your friend like the same guy?
This can put a huge damper on a friendship if it isn't handled gently.
There's no need to ruin a lifelong friendship over a guy, but it has happened in the past to many people.
I've written down some tips for ways that might help remedy the “one guy, two friends” situation.
1. Walk Away
This is probably the hardest way to handle the situation for some people.
It just might be the only quick way to remedy it though.
Being able to walk away from a weird love triangle might be the best for all those involved.
It often takes a more mature person to walk away from a situation such as this.
So be the bigger person and stop pursuing him.
Is it really worth ruining your friendship over a guy who may or may not like you?
- How Should You Deal with Flaky Friends?
- 8 Tips for Being Friends with Guys ...
- The Remarkable Things Strong Women do While Waiting for Mr. Right 👩 💪 ...
- 7 Tips for when Your Boyfriend is Jealous of Your Guy Friends ...
- Signs a Woman is Flirting with Your Husband
- This is What True Love Looks like ...