You #look over at your partner and say “I love you” and they just stare at you like you just told them that the world is about to end. The stutter amongst what they are trying to tell you while your #face is turning red. You start to feel the embarrassment come over you, your tongue gets twisted and your chest tightens as you are fighting the tears. Saying “I love you” to the love of your life when the time is not right can ruin #everything that was in store for you. The right #time to say I love you is…
12. When He/She Understands
No matter what, does your partner always try to see your side of #things? When he/she sees you upset and crying about something, do they try to understand and calm you down to make you feel better. This is a sign that they love you.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617