Breaking an engagement is never easy to do and it will inevitably affect both parties.
But think about this.
It is best to call off the engagement now before you get married and then look for ways to get a divorce.
We only live once and we do not live long enough to be married to someone we do not want to be married to.
As much as the other person’s feelings matter, you cannot trick yourself into loving them.
Here are some ways to break off an engagement.
10. Give Him the Ring Back
Photo Credit: C.Barr
When you do tell him that you want to call off the engagement, be nice and return the engagement ring he gave you.
Many girls have a tendency to forget to give the ring back and hold on to it.
Why would you want to hold on to it?
Giving it back to him is like saying “Thanks, but no thanks.”
- 7 Ways to Find out with Whom He's Cheating on You ...
- How to Get a Guy to Ask You out
- 7 Ways to Distract Yourself 🙄 from Thinking about Him 💭 when You Can't Get Him off Your Mind 😔 ...
- 7 Stunning Rose Gold Engagement Rings...
- 7 Tips for Choosing an Engagement Ring ...
- 21 Fool Proof 💡 Ways to Make a Guy Go Crazy 😜 for You 🙏🏼 ...