Maybe you’re like me and spent a little too much on Christmas gifts this year… or maybe you and your sweetie just decided not to go too crazy on Valentine’s Day Gifts. Either way, there’s no reason you can’t find fabulous (but inexpensive) yet cute gifts for Valentine’s Day without breaking the bank! Here’s a quick run-down on some little gifts for your sweetie that are all less than $25.
1. “Olive, My Love” by Vivian Walsh and J. Otto Seibold
Price: $10.20 at amazon.com
For him or her? Both!
If you or your sweetie enjoyed the super-adorable “Olive the Other Reindeer” holiday movie, then you’re sure to love this sweet little book! Granted, it’s technically a children’s book, but the illustrations and storyline are a ooey-gooey romantic mush! Dexter, a Cupid-helping winged doggie, leaves a big red #heart on Olive’s doorstep. She thinks he lost it, so she tries to return it, and when she finally catches up to him, he tells her it was meant as a #gift. Aww! So cute!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8394
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6576
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5215
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39412