We all deal with life in our own ways. It’s not always easy but we make do with our individual capabilities and limitations. While some #people go through life with savvy and finesse, some of us take the negative route and harm ourselves in the process. We fall into lies and desperation, unhealthy or dysfunctional patterns, and we slowly dig our own graves. This is self-destructive behavior and many are formed by an individual’s deliberate choice, an acquired or developed habit, or even impulses that can’t be controlled. Here are some common self-destructive behaviors women, and even #men, engage in.
1. Eating Disorders
Men and #women fall prey to this self-destruction as they become more exposed to media’s lies about beauty. They try to fit into the ideal beauty at the cost of their health and even their lives. These men and women diet and #exercise excessively and this habit eventually turns into eating disorders. They develop a fatal addiction to control, to calorie restriction, purging, and over-exercise.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7683
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5154
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4925
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37817