We all know what to do to lose #weight. Eat healthy + exercise = #weight loss. If only it were that simple. For many of us planning #healthy meals and fitting exercise into our already packed day of full time jobs, chauffeuring kids to after school programs, running errands is near impossible.
Add to that taking care of the family pet and we just might need a calgon moment (take me away!). But we are women and #women these days are masters at multi-tasking!
Well Here are 10 Ways Your Pooch Can Help You Win the Battle of the Bulge:
1. Order down
Have you ever noticed how much your dog eats at one sitting? A 20-25 lb dog should be fed no more than 1 – 1 ½ cups of kibble twice per day. While eating only twice per day is not recommended for adult human beings, take note that normal serving sizes are far less than what we currently consider lunch. In other #words, that family size plate at your local restaurant should be cut in half before you even dig in.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8644
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40918
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40512