We all know what to do to lose weight.
Eat healthy + exercise = weight loss. If only it were that simple. For many of us planning healthy meals and fitting exercise into our already packed day of full time jobs, chauffeuring kids to after school programs, running errands is near impossible.
Add to that taking care of the family pet and we just might need a calgon moment (take me away!).
But we are women and women these days are masters at multi-tasking!
If you are looking for the secret to weight loss, well then look no further than Fido.
The answer to your never ending quest of fitness can be your family pet.
Well Here are **10 Ways Your Pooch Can Help You Win the Battle of the Bulge:
1. Order down
Have you ever noticed how much your dog eats at one sitting?
A 20-25 lb dog should be fed no more than 1 – 1 ½ cups of kibble twice per day.
While eating only twice per day is not recommended for adult human beings, take note that normal serving sizes are far less than what we currently consider lunch.
In other words, that family size plate at your local restaurant should be cut in half before you even dig in.
- 7 Ways in Which Lifting Weights Can Help Lose Weight ...
- How Does Water Help Lose Weight
- 7 Ways Your Kids Can Help You Lose Weight ...
- 17 Super Cool 😎 Ways to Make Drinking Water 💦 Much More Fun 🤗 ...
- 9 Minerals That Can Help You Lose Weight ...
- 9 Incredible Natural Remedies🌱🍯 for Girls down with Period Pain 😭 ...