3. Seek Surgery

If you have deep, depressed acne scars, your dermatologist may recommend surgery with a local anesthesia. Surgeries can include punch excision, punch elevation, punch graft, or a subcutaneous incision. Sounds scary, but itโ€™s not โ€” Iโ€™ve had the last one myself, with excellent results!

Get Lasered
Explore more ...