So you've found a new guy and you really like him. He likes the same music as you, he says sweet #things and he texts you random cuteness throughout the day to let you know he's thinking of you. My guess, you're tumbling head over heels into a big vat of emotion and you want to find a way to make him feel the same way. Well, have no fear, I have you top ten ways to keep that new guy interested!
1. Switch up the Routine
Photo Credit: nevil zaveri
So you've had a few dates with this guy. A couple of dinners, a couple of movies and if you're modern minded, you've had a few PG-13 sleep overs. You've gotten into a routine. Well, now is the #time to break it. You can't get too comfortable too early on or your #guy will lose interest fast. So, instead of making him dinner and watching a movie at your place, why not take him on a grand adventure through a park for a moonlit picnic?
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7733
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5344
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37917