Oh how we hate cellulite!
Those ugly deposits of fat that most of us are bound to see on our bodies at some point or the other (even if you're skinny!).
Now those kind of dimples...definitely not cute!
I know what you're thinking, is there a fast way to get rid of cellulite for good?
The answer is Yes!
I spoke to skincare expert Ildi Pekar, owner of the Ildi Pekar Skin Care Salon at 315 Madison Ave, who has over 10 years of experience as a celebrity facialist.
Her skin care and beauty salon, now 2 years old boasts of a high end clientele from all over the world!
Ildi has created some amazing anti-aging treatment methods to meet and surpass the needs of each individual client who swear by her.
Here are her expert tips on how to get rid of cellulite fast!
Considering the skin is the largest organ in the body, guess where the effects of any toxins and imbalances will show first?
So help your skin detoxify with dry skin brushing.
All you need is a #body brush with natural bristles.
Start by brushing your feet moving up to your legs in long, light, brisk movements.
Brush your stomach in a clockwise circular motion and your arms in an upward motion.
Ildi says that all brushing movements should be made towards your heart to encourage the return of blood and lymphatic flow.
All of this should only take you two to five minutes a day and you'll be able to kiss your cellulite good-bye in a few weeks.
The one that Idly recommends you can find at www.bernardjensen.com for only $10.
- 10 Simple but Very Practical Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite ...
- Skip the Doctor 💊: This Chart 📊 Will Tell You Why You're Sick 🤒 ...
- 7 Ways to Get a Fast Metabolism ...
- Simple 💡 Things to Incorporate in Your Morning Routine ☀️ to Get Rid of Cellulite 😩 ...
- 7 Excellent Ways to Make Cellulite Less Visible ...
- 7 Brilliant Ways 👏🏼 to Straighten up ⬆️ for Girls Who Want a Killer Posture 😍 ...