Having a crush on someone can be hard and frustrating especially when he does not even know that you exist! I think that every #girl has felt this way at some point or the other. Have you felt it before? How did it turn out? Did you have any luck? Well, I would like to lend you a helping hand and give you 10 ways to get noticed by your #crush...
10. Make a Positive Impression
Photo Credit: keli_h (catching up)
In order to get noticed, it is important that you make a positive impression. Agreed that it is easy to say something to goof #things up when you are nervous but try your hardest to be on your best behavior. Also, acting silly will get you noticed for sure but for all the wrong reasons. Stay away from the things that will make you #look bad and shed some light on yourself. Some positive light!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7513
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6033
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4845
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 3722
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 35817