8. Make Sure You Keep Busy
Keeping yourself busy is a great idea. If you do not normally do the laundry, then go do it. Clean the entire house. Fill up that empty fridge with some healthy groceries. Cook. Mow the lawn. Plant some flowers. Walk your dog. Walk your lizard. Whatever you do, you need to make sure you are staying busy. Don’t #mope around. Trust me, #distractions will help!
Photo Credit: natfly
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8504
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5275
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39812