8. Make Sure You Keep Busy
Keeping yourself busy is a great idea.
If you do not normally do the laundry, then go do it.
Clean the entire house.
Fill up that empty fridge with some healthy groceries.
Mow the lawn.
Plant some flowers.
Walk your dog.
Walk your lizard.
Whatever you do, you need to make sure you are staying busy.
Don’t mope around.
Trust me, distractions will help!
Photo Credit: natfly
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe during the Busy Holiday Season ...
- 7 Ways to Keep Fit with a Busy Schedule ...
- Before You Snooze, Make Sure You do These 7 Things ...
- Alarming ⏰🕰 Signs You Have a Magnesium Deficiency 💊 ...
- 7 Ways to Keep Busy during a Break up ...
- How Lazy Girls 🛌 Can Keep Themselves Healthy 💪🏼 ...