5. Water and Non-perishable Food
Photo Credit: beegirl211
If you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere for any length of time, you’ll want to be sure you have fresh water and also some light, non-perishable food, too. Keep a stash of bottled water and some granola bars or at least #saltines in your car, and replace them once or twice a year.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7593
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6083
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4603
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36817