I don’t know at what point club songs started making their way onto wedding playlists but it’s a trend that must be stopped. Maybe we can blame the Village #People. I mean, sure, it is a celebration and you want to get everyone dancing, but there are some songs that just aren’t meant to be played at such a fancy event. Some songs make you’re special day exactly what you don’t want it to be, tacky. Here are tacky songs that should stay far away from your wedding
1. My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
I’m going to be honest here, the Black Eyed Peas don’t have a single song in their catalogue that is appropriate for a #wedding. They just don’t. I know you’re going to try to come at me with “Let’s Get It Started” (which is actually called Let’s Get Retarded), that Pump It #song and their new one I’ve Got A Feeling. Just don’t - you won’t win this argument.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8114
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6345
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6243
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40218