Sometimes, #people drift apart. You're in a relationship, and nothing's really bad, exactly, but things are different. Little #things start bothering you, maybe, or little red flags start waving around in your head. It can be painful or painless – it really all depends on the couple. Either way, here are 10 signs you and your partner might be drifting apart.
1. Less Intimacy
Here, I'm not talking about sex – that's another sign altogether. Intimacy is an entirely different matter, and when your #relationship is missing it, you will notice it. You and your partner may, over time, simply stop showing each other any #affection. You may not cuddle at night, or hold hands, or do intimate activities together any longer.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7874
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6015
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5025
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38917