Many of the signs of diabetes, whether it is Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, are very similar. It's a good idea to know the warning #signs, either for yourself or someone you know. Being able to recognize them in advance will help prevent any complications down the road.
10. Many Trips to the Bathroom
Excessive urination is caused by a large quantity of glucose in the blood stream. When there isn't enough insulin available or if the insulin is ineffective, the kidneys aren't able to filter the glucose back in the blood. Instead, the kidneys freak out and suck water from the #body to try and dilute the excess glucose. This gathering of water then fills the bladder to the point that most of the day is spent in the bathroom.
Photo Credit: t-squared
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8214
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6425
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418