2. Midnight Picnic
A classic simple romantic thing to do would be to have a picnic. Bring your aphrodisiac-filled meal outdoors to enjoy the #beautiful scenery of your backyard, beach, or perhaps a recreational park. Make sure to pack a thick cozy blanket for the two of you to relax on and enjoy the stars. With nothing to distract you but the nature and eating in between talking you two are bound to truly enjoy the alone time with each other more then the date itself. Bring a bottle of wine and loosen up while being romantic. After all, it’s just you two, with no distractions. Simple activities like this leave you #time to really enjoy each other’s presence.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7804
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6163
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5775
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717