Prom is so exciting!
I remember planning my prom dress, my hair, my jewelry ...
the hardest thing to plan - even harder than yourprom date i think - though, is make up!
Do you choose smoky eyes or bright lips or go with a bold eye makeup?
It’s a mine field!
I’ve gathered my favourite prom make up tips to ensure you look like a star in your photos!
1. Pick Your Eyes or Your Mouth
Photo Credit: thebeautybunny.com
Make up products needed: Red and pink lipsticks, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, false eyelashes, lip gloss
Tools needed: Mirror, eyebrow tweezers, eyelash curlers
Practice for best results: None!
Clear your diary for an hour, and wash your face.
Then apply your eye makeup really carefully, and keep your lips understated with a clear gloss.
If you aren’t sure on eye makeup colour, choose your favourite at the moment, since you can always change it later!
Then take a picture.
Wipe your face, and give it five minutes to dry and calm down.
Then apply minimal eye makeup, and focus on your lips.
Avoid brown lipstick, and try different pinks and reds.
Take a picture again!
Use these to decide whether you want to focus on your eyes or your lips, and to choose colours!
- 15 Fast Makeup Tips ...
- 25 Tips to Make Your Eyes Stand out ...
- Genius 💡 Beauty Tips for DIY 🖌 Prom Makeup 💄 like a Pro 👌🏼 ...
- 73 Gorgeous Hair 💁🏾 and Makeup💄 Inspo 🙌🏿 for Girls Who Want Extra Long Natural Hair 👸🏿👸🏾👸🏿 ...
- 7 Tips for Making Your Makeup Look Symmetrical ...
- 10 Things to do Each Morning ☀️ if You Want to Look 👀 and Feel Your Best 😁 ...