I always start January full of good intentions and lots of New Year's beauty resolutions, but by the end of February they are forgotten. Last year, I was going to lose weight, get a better job, go running every morning etc etc. My #best friend aimed to become a millionaire! It can be quite un-motivating realizing you won’t meet your target. So this year I vow to keep it realistic and simple. Here's presenting my top ten New Year's beauty resolutions.
1. Don’t Pick Spots!
While it isn’t pleasant, I know so many people that don’t think picking on pimples will affect their skin at all. Sadly, they are wrong. Not only can it spread the acne and make it upto five times worse, it can also scar the skin. If you are prone to break outs, try out a new product and make an active effort to keep your hands away from your #face. If you're eager to protect your #skin, this is definitely one of the best New Year's beauty resolutions for you.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8064
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6315
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6233
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5095
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39918