6. #Sodium Nitrate
Photo Credit: ricko
Sodium nitrate is used to keep preserved meats looking pink and delicious. Unfortunately, it’s been linked to a higher risk of cancer. Check your ham, bacon, beef and sausage products to make sure they don’t contain nitrates, which aren’t really necessary, now that we have freezing and refrigeration.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7533
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6043
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4865
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 3973
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36017