There occasionally comes a time when you need food to mend a broken heart.
I know, I've been there in the past, and I'm sure most people have at least once in their life.
Certain foods seem to help me through this time in my life, so I thought I'd share my favorites.
The following list of 10 foods for the heart-broken just might help you when you need it most.
10. Fried Chicken
Photo Credit: yusheng
Who doesn't feel better after devouring a couple of crispy thighs of fried chicken?
The best part is that most towns have places where you can get these at a drive up window.
I usually use the recipe that mom always used, which was, of course, passed down from my great grandmother to my grandmother first.
So, you know it's a good one!
This might be one of the messiest foods for the heart-broken, but it sure is satisfying.
- 7 Inspirational Quotes for the Broken Hearted ...
- Ways to Mend a Broken Heart 💔 for Girls Who Feel like It's Never Gonna End ...
- 7 Ways to Show Your Man 👫 You Really Truly Appreciate Him 💏😚😃 ...
- 9 Quotes You Can Relate to if You've Experienced a Broken Heart ...
- 7 Healthy Foods to Heal a Broken Heart ...