There occasionally comes a time when you need food to mend a #broken heart. I know, I've been there in the past, and I'm sure most #people have at least once in their life. Certain foods seem to help me through this #time in my life, so I thought I'd share my favorites. The following list of 10 foods for the heart-broken just might help you when you need it most.
10. Fried Chicken
Photo Credit: yusheng
Who doesn't feel better after devouring a couple of crispy thighs of fried chicken? The best part is that most towns have places where you can get these at a drive up window. Excellent! I usually use the #recipe that mom always used, which was, of course, passed down from my great grandmother to my grandmother first. So, you know it's a good one! This might be one of the messiest foods for the heart-broken, but it sure is satisfying.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8524
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6706
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40112