I've whitened my teeth so much that I think I qualify as a teeth-whitening professional. In fact, my dentist had to ask me to stop whitening my teeth because I'm doing it too much! So, believe me when I say that I'm obsessed with teeth whiteners, and I've tried almost all of them. Here are thirteen consumer favorites and my take on them.
Price: $7.00 a tube
Claims: Brighten, whiten, and protect teeth with each use.
My experience: I started with this one because it is the most common, easiest to find, and easiest to use. However, I don't think it works! Rembrandt is by far the most expensive brand of toothpaste on the market, and I didn't notice any big whitening when I used it. I'd save my #money and buy a bargain brand of toothpaste, then use a better whitener.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418