People who entertain often know that finger foods for a party are key in keeping the guests from getting bored or too hungry too soon. These can also be the talk of the town if they are fairly exotic. When I host a party, sometimes I might spice things up a bit with something fancy, but for the most part I have my tried and true favorites for parties. The finger foods listed #below are easy, not expensive at all, and can be dressed up by simply placing them in a crystal bowl or on a fancy platter.
10. Chips and Salsa
Photo Credit: Abiona
While these seem to be the standard at most parties, they are also the appetizers that seem to receive the most attention. Not many people complain about chips and salsa as they gab over a plate full of them. They are so many varieties of chips and salsa today that everyone should be able to find something they like.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8264
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6455
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418